EST. 1996 | Excellence in Northeast Wake County
INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS & INVOLVEMENT
Knightdale – Wake Forest Alumnae strives to create awareness and promote active participation in addressing issues affecting women and children around the world. We accomplish this by planning events and sharing information that increase awareness and involvement in the international arena.
Our Chapter has annually organized meal packing events for Rise Against Hunger, supported World AIDS Day, and continually spotlighted issues involving people of color, women, & children.
- Rise Against Hunger
- African American Cultural Festival
- Deltas Collecting Change to Make a Change (support of programs in Kenya, Haiti & Swaziland)
- Books for Africa
- Delta Days at the United Nations
- World AIDS Day (HIV/AIDS Awareness)
- Support of International Service Travel with Habitat for Humanity or as a part of mission trips.