EST. 1996 | Excellence in Northeast Wake County
Financial planning, money management, consumer education, investments and employment opportunities are but a few of Delta’s “money concerns” under Economic Development.
National economic trends, such as unstable employment, the threat to Social Security as we know it, and the widening gap between wealth and poverty are the basis for the development of Financial Fortitude, the current Economic Development Program Initiative of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. Financial Fortitude is a process that will help program participants to set and define goals, develop a plan to achieve them, and to put the plan into action. The process serves as a blueprint to address all aspects of personal finances.
Knightdale – Wake Forest Alumnae continues to establish Financial Fortitude programs to help sorority members and the communities we serve to attain personal wealth and financial security. We are committed to motivating and empowering the African American community to become financially fit and economically stable.
“Financially Fit and Economically Sound”
- Business Expo – Register HERE for the 2020 Vendor Fair
- Economic Tip of the Month
- Habitat For Humanity
- Sustainability: Live Debt Free, Live Beneath Your Means
- Educational Financial Empowerment
- Financial Fortitude
- Spotlight on Sorors’ Businesses (Monthly)
- The Delta Challenge/DST Home ownership Initiative
- Career Employment Advancement